Advertisement

Garage Fire

Advertisement

November 15, 2017 at 4:43 am - Home, Local Chilliwack News, MyChilliwackNews
By MyChilliwackNews Editor

On November 14, 2017 at approximately 2:45pm the Chilliwack Fire Department was dispatched to a reported structure fire located in the 9300 block of Woodbine Street.

When firefighters from halls #1 and #4 arrived on scene, they found the owner of the property using a garden hose to try and extinguish a fully involved detached garage fire.  Firefighters went into a defensive mode, quickly knocked the fire down and brought it under control before there was any exposure damage to the house and surrounding buildings.

There were no civilian or firefighter injuries.

The fire appears to be accidental and is still under investigation by the Chilliwack Fire Dept.

Comments

comments

  • Advertisement

  • DrivThruLnch_300x50_OCONN
    C4Cinema_300x50

  • Advertisement